Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Precious.

Late last year, Stanley was thinking of getting a proposal ring. He tried to get an idea of what i like and what design i want. However, after much warning and "threatening" from me (I said i wont wear it is i don't like it), he finally decided to bring me along to get the wedding ring! And of course being a Design (DNT) teacher, I was so excited and wanted to design my own ring. =)

We visited JannPaul late last year and as always, I always tell Stanley i will go there and see but the seeing always end up with Stanley paying. Sorry love! =( 

Anyway the service @ JannPaul was really great, they explain in detail how we should go about selecting a diamond and help us (actually me, most of the time) in getting the design and we want. 

All their diamond are Super Ideal Cut. So really good quality and all GIA certified. So here it is, the diamond we choose! =) 

Diamond: Hearts & Arrows
This is the 8 Arrows!!

The 8 Hearts!!



When we leave JannPaul on the day, they told us that the ring will be ready by 20/12/2012. And when the time comes it is Stanley who is all stress out by it. and me all excited about it!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment