Saturday, June 15, 2013

Legally MR & MRS.

After all the planning, our ROM date finally arrived on our 5th year together! So for the rest of our life it will just be one date forever; 29 March.

So here are some highlights of the Day! =) 

Man

Woman

Theme: MOVIES 

JP: Mr Simon Sim

Love the Candy Table! 

Us

People we love! 

MORE of me and candy table! 

Deco of the Place! 

My Ring!

Stanley and his papa & mama! 

My side of the list. 

My family! Love them! 

Us again! 

Candy Table! 

Colour Scheme: Tiffany

Stanley bro, grandparents and aunt! 

Us during the ROM! 

Stanley Family! =) 

Ring Exchange Ready! 

Crowd Ready! 

Candy Table! 

Daddy and Ah Gong & Ah Ma. 

Us... <3

Witness and JP and Us. 

Lovely Deco! 

Thanks Blue Ginger. 

Summary, 
Venue, Deco, Food and Candy Table: Blue Ginger @ $60++ per pax. 
JP: Mr Sim Simon 
Dress: Online; Gmarket
Make-up: Myself! 
Photo: My Bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment