Saturday, January 14, 2017

Nesting for Baby S

It took us about a month of nesting to prepare and set up Baby S nursery. It begins in December and we are finally done and ready now and it is like few more days before Baby S will arrive! 

As I was stuck in Singapore; cannot fly, for December, I decided to have little projects to do little items for Baby S. One is the little plush letters of her name! 

I got all the materials from Diaso and begin sewing. Letters ad Clouds! Hoping they look cute! 


Sample first see if they all look ok before I sew. 

A little Cloud! 

Baby S. 

Got a wardrobe from Ikea for Baby S, and daddy have to set it up all by himself! OMG! hahahaha. 

Orange to match the house theme! 

The inside! 

Next was to wash all Baby S clothes! So so so many of them! Many ppl give us gifts for her before she arrive! So much love!


All the clothes! 

Here too! 

The nursery taking shape! Slowly but surely. 

Got the sticker decal up! 
Done this all by myself! 

more clothes! 

Another wall another decal! 

Set up the bedding! 
I could do sooooo much as I was having my School Holiday! 

Nursery taking shape! 

Clothes in! 

Little shoes for little feet! 

Diaper Organizer up! 

Her name on her bed! 

We are all ready to welcome you; Baby S, into our life! We will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment