Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bridesmaid Dresses!

Have 6 lovely bridesmaids for my wedding and each one of them are my pals and buddies from my Cheerleading team besides my little sister!

My idea of bridesmaids outfit is really not for all to look the same, I am someone who value individuality and i believe that my bridesmaids don't have to all look the same to look pretty! Thus, I simply give them a colour theme or blue and tiffany / mint and let them go try on dresses which will look good on them.

The most common place to get dresses in Singapore is City Plaza @ Paya Lebar. and that was where we head to.

Among all the shops, there are a few which stand out with many lovely bridesmaids dresses in many varying colours!

1) Love Dovey @ #01-19 City Plaza


Their price are affordable with price ranging from $30plus (short dresses) to $70plus (long dresses). Dresses there are suitable for wedding and even for attending wedding! They have lovely design in a range of colours and size range from S to L, therefore, suitable for bridesmaids of all sizes! 

2) Estrella Concept @ #02-108 City Plaza 


This place sells nice convertibles which are suitable for bridesmaids of all sizes and the convertibles comes in many colours and designs. They also have dresses which are sweet and nice. 

So these are my lovely Jie Mei's in their dresses! 

Left to Right: 
Pamela, Lijuin, Janice, Jia Ling & Charis.
All dress from the 2 shop above! 

Clockwise from the left: 
Janice, Pamela, Li Juin, Phyllinda, Jia Ling & Charis. 

Their dress are of different designs but in similar colour scheme and when they stand together they really look super lovely! 

Thanks Jie Mei's for making my wedding a lovely one! 

Updated on 30/3/2015: Love Dovey has officially been renamed as Le voeu you can follow them on Facebook and Instagram

1 comment: