Friday, December 12, 2014

Bridal Nails!!

As the wedding day draws near, your heart beats faster day by day when you actually should really relax, thus what better way to relax than to pamper yourself to nails treatment!

Did my bridal nails 2 days before the wedding together with my mum and my sister. The place i visit is Design4nailz @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 10; well located near my mum's place!

Their service is really good, very friendly and caring staff. Place is cosy and clean and also my nail artist Jo is really good!

Leg SPA. 

Candy Pink toe nails! 

Blink Blink Blink! 

My sis nails! I actually super love hers! 

With my Rings! 


All together! 

Not a complex person, so I prefer simple design so never go for all the nail art design and all, just did simple gradient blink! But loving it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment