Monday, November 21, 2016

Taobao for Baby S

If you been following our blog from the start, you would know that Stanley and I love finding items that fits our tiny budget. To us is not really not having the money to spend but rather we find excitement in getting items that's a steal and wallet-friendly.

So just like when we were planning for our home and wedding, we plan for Baby S as well and also the budget we want to spend on her stuff and also what we think we need to buy and all.
(If you want a list of the items can look at our previous post on Preparing for Baby S)

After having a list of items to buy, we set about searching for the items and having been to a Baby Fair in August and ended up buying nothing as we were tooooooo overwhelmed by all that was going on there, we realized that many items from the fair are actually from China; guess that's because of the cheap labour and all there. Thus, we decided to head to Taobao and Tmall to see what we can get there.

So would like to share some of the good buys we got here! Hope this helps mummys on budget to get nice items they want at low low price. =)

1. Baby Sleep Items

This includes the Baby Cot with mattress (higher quality one; memory cool mattress), two set of cot bumper, 2 set of bed sheets, 2 flat pillow with pillow case and waterproof sheets. All for SGD$223.22. 

The cot is adjustable so can be used till the baby is like a toddler, once they grow older, cot can actually be transform to a study table. So really good for family who are looking at buying something which can be use for a long long time!

Baby Cot 

Has wheel or can rock, up to you, we are using the wheels, so that can push around! 

transform to table! 

The bedding bumper, sheets and all!

The sheets have many different designs, we got the animals one as I decided on a Safari Theme Nursery! 

Set up! 

2. Baby Cot / Playpen aka Travel Cot 

As my mum will be caring for Baby S after i finish my maternity leave during the day. We decided to buy some necessities for my mum house as well, so that Baby S will have a nice environment at my mum place as well. As space is a consideration; Baby S will have her stuff in my sister room, so not a full nursery on her own. So we decided to get a playpen / cot for my mum place. 

We got this set for SGD$76.12

This comes with 2 height, mid for infant who are small and cannot stand yet and bottom for toddlers. 
It also have a changing area. 


3. Rocker or Bouncer

We got 2 of this one for our place one for my mum place, this is great for naps and play, I remember having this when i was a kid so I guess it is a must have! 

We got this fisher price looking one for SGD$32.16 

Looking good! 

and the blue one for SGD$28.84 

4. Playpen 

I know that it is still tooooo early for a playpen but we just decided to ship it all together! Got one that is 1.18m by 1.55m with 100 balls and a 1cm thick playmat for SGD$112.43

It comes with a door panel and a play panel!

5. Diaper Organiser 

Being OCD, I like stuff to be neat, so having a organiser is great! We got one which can be attached to the side of the cot for like SGD$22.14.

I saw one at mothercare that is almost the same selling @ SGD$69
So this is definitely a steal for us! 

6. Baby Car Seat 

We drive, so having a car seat is a must, but we want one which can see her through the different ages. So we got this which can be use from 0 years to 12 years. 

It transform as the child grows. Got this for SGD$116.42.

the transformation

Got the star one! 

The one we got! 

7. Stroller or Pram 

Being a couple who travel a lot; 4 times a year at least, we were determined to not let a baby slow us down and thus we decided to get a stroller which can be bring up to the plane; hand carry size. 

We actually saw this selling in SG @ SGD$299! 
But we got it for SGD$80.51 and it even include a rain cover! 

It is really small when folded! 

Instead of having to check it in at an extra cost you can just bring it on the plane as a hand carry baggage. 

able to recline! 


Stanley holding on to it folded! 

8. Baby Monitor

We purchase this for like just in case. Not sure if we would need to use it or not as I am a super light sleeper. But we just got it anyway. 

This is link to your phone, so i guess will be great for those with maid. You can actually hear what is going on in the room and also speak to the people in the room. 

Got this for SGD$42.04


9. Wall Decal 

As I am determined to create my Safari Theme Nursery, we got some wall decal to decorate the nursery. 

Got one for the play area and one for us to mark and measure her height! 

For play area


Height Decal

Got both for like SGD$5.37
Such a steal! 

Height Measuring Decal

Animal Kingdom! 

Alright, Hope all this sharing helps! Anyway, all the price includes shipping by Peeka! Will be sharing more great shopping buys as we go, so do stay tune! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great and inspiring story! I was married for seven years without any child, because of this my husband start acting strange, coming home lately and not spending time with me any more and he divorced me. So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life miserable for me. until i came across a friend who told me about DR Abalaka from the Internet, how he has helped a lot of women with this similar problems that i am going through so i contacted him on: (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and explained to him. he told me all what to provide before he could cast a reunite spell to bring back my husband which i did and he sent a powerful prayer which i had to say at mid night while he cast the love spell. It was a miracle, 24 hours later my one and only husband came back to me and apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,i quickly call DR Abalaka and told him what was going on at that moment and he also prepared and sent me a herbal medicine which he said it will cure every unwanted diseases or infections that has been stopping me from conceiving then instructed me on how to use it before meeting with my husband. Behold after using this native herbs and root, few weeks later i started feeling pregnancy signs all over my body i started vomiting, i went for a test,truly i was pregnant i just gave birth to a baby boy on the 1st month of this year. I Vow to let the whole world know about DR Abalaka for saving my relationship and for also giving me child i can proudly call my own today. For any woman who think it impossible, here is an opportunity for you to smile and bring happiness to your family kindly contact DR Abalaka via Email on: (dr.abalaka@outlook.com). or you can text him here as +17609353804 Indeed, he is a God sent to bring back lost lovers and bring you happiness...

    ReplyDelete