Friday, December 9, 2016

Our Baby Journey; Baby S

8 August 2016
When we started this journey we were met with heartbreak. But you (Stanley) were there for me and you told me that we will make it as long as we have each other. We got through the pain and a year on we are blessed with the love that is beyond imagine. As we continue this journey ahead together, knowing the ups and downs we will face, I pray that we will take on what you said again; we will make it as long as we have each other. And with God's grace it will be ok!

17 August 2016
While being preggie with Baby S, we kept you our little secret and did not let anyone know till they found out themselves. A part of it was motivated by fear, but a part of it was because I did not want to be defined by my situation and circumstances. And I wish that Baby S will grow to be someone who never let people, situation and circumstances define her. You can do it if you believe you can and work hard for it. Nothing should stop you from reaching your best and doing what you think you can!

Baby S little feet! 

Saying HI! 

12 September 2016
5 months and I can feel you daily. You manage to kick the back of my ribs now. Loving you more each day and it is a miracle to feel you growing in me. Daddy is always too excited to feel you move as well, so mummy make it a point for him to have time to feel you kicking around everyday. Praying that you grow well and that I will have the strength to cope with all the changes and challenges ahead. Praying for the love that is everlasting on you and that indeed you will be a miracle to people around you as much as you are a miracle in your mummy and daddy life.

Daddy buying fish so that I can have good food! 

Daddy cook dinner! 
#ChefStanley

13 September 2016
You are so cute and we finally know that you are a little girl today! Like daddy you have a big head. So hopefully like daddy you will be a smart one too! Love you.

Follow up check after FA Scan aka Detail Scan! 

24 September 2016 
You are growing so well now and finally mummy can no longer see my toes standing. Hahaha. Mummy is worry about losing the baby weight after you are out. But it's ok, as long as you are ok and well. I believe you will give me a good work out once you are out. Love you but will always love your daddy more. For he has been the one doing so much just to keep both of us safe and well.

3 October 2016
Looking forward to our life with you! These days, your kick and tap amuse me a lot and I can't wait to greet you when you enter the world. This journey have not been easy but daddy and I believe it will surely be worth it. Hope you enter the world knowing you are bless, love, wanted and provided for!

8 October 2016
Feeling you move more and more. the excitement builds up and your arrival gets closer and closer! Each move and kick is a miracle and I pray that you will bring blessings to all around you. For indeed you are a blessing to us, your mummy and daddy.

20 October 2016
The biggest fear as parent is thinking that we know it all and we know what we should do for our child. However, life itself is a learning journey and so mummy and daddy are learning how to be parents today! I pray tha as we journey along as a family, we will all learn together in the process.

Growing Well Baby S. 



Not forgetting to have some night out and fun with my bestie! 


16 November 2016
As I play with you each day, I fall in love with you more. Making all the pain and changes worth it and thus beginning to understand what being a parent is. And what sacrifices and unconditional love means as a parent. Hope you love mummy singing and chatting with you. I pray that when you are older you will have a good relationship with me like me and you ah ma. Love you my little one. And I pray that you will always be happy, healthy and safe. Looking forward to you arrival.

21 November 2016
We see you again today baby! you have a little round nose just like mummy. Too cute. Hahahaha. Stay in and stay safe and grow well till 18 January 2017 ok! Then, mummy and daddy will welcome you to our world! Can't wait to start preparing your little room for you! Hope you love all the little animals deco we have for you room! Love you a lot!

 
Spot the little nose! 

Just like mummy! 

7 December 2016
Real soon till your arrival and we just can't wait! Want you to know that you are loved before you are born! And you are blessed with a lot and is a blessing to us both. Grow well and grow strong!

A child is a gift from heaven which brings joy and unconditional love to the world. Therefore, it takes times and an enduring heart to welcome the gift.
Can't wait to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment